Additional services of Rent a Guide
We offer assistance for our guests in the organization of daily life and any possible practical problems as well. (Local transport to venues and locations of programs, information on tickets ans seasonal tickets, museums and other cultural and recreational events, taxis and airport shuttles; health: pharmacy, emergency clinic sites, we call a doctor if needed; money exchange, etc.)
- Massage: after your business travel, meeting or conferences, but in the case of any other types of visit we are ready to refresh you with a good massage (from a general or sports massage to an ayurvedic type!)
- Babysitting and children\'s programs: for our friends who arrive with small child(ren). If you have any problem with the placment of your child(ren) during your planned programs, our competently babysitters and teachers care for them!
- Horse riding and riding lessons: if you have experience in the saddle, but even if you are a beginner we can help to organize a variety of equestrian activities which complement your program in Budapest.
- Archery, archery education: the once feared weapon of Hungarians that now is a sport instrument and a leisure activity. Learn the basics of archery, whether historical environment, or corporate/team building event. An element of the Hungarian Culture what you cannot miss!
- Cycling programs: day trips, sightseeings at the City Center and to the Danube Bend for cycling enthusiasts, specifically designed for two wheels.